Hey everyone. Sorry for the lack of updates over the past few months. Most of us in Rush Crew are in the last year(s) of college and we have been really busy as of late. Here’s a brief synopsis of what’s been happening since the last post.
- Twan has picked up a daily and no longer daily drives his Red S13. Time for some TSUISO ACTION. His car has been on Speedhunters by proxy since it was at John’s shop during Lindbergh’s coverage of JSP.
- Shaun’s green S13 has new wheels, a fresh paint job, a roll bar, and overfenders now.
- Ron’s green S14 now has a built KA with a T25 turbo setup.
- Schultz has joined Jeff Abbott Racing and has been Jeff’s spotter in the 2010 – 2011 Formula D season. We wish him and Jeff the best of luck for success in 2011-2012. He also picked up a Lexus SC300 as a daily driver and has since garaged his NA Miata.
- Zuric’s 280z is now fully running, haha.
- As for me, Brian, nothing new. Been busy with school. S14’s front end is still a little bent from the track last January.
We will be resuming regular activity at the track Winter 2011 and next year. Be sure to keep visiting for updates!